Saturday, March 17, 2012

Nightmare Fuel: Free Sketch 1


"She stood in the middle of the room, motionless."

Based on a dream described to me from a friend. I sketched this drawing up as we conversed about other topics afterwords. I often find myself wanting to create quick drawings of the odd and strange encounters people have in their subconscious and waking moments, to solidify the initial impressions in my mind.

People who dismiss the value of such things state, "it is all in your head." Well, so is your home address, social security number and the name of your favorite band, and the memory of the last good meal you had recently. It is all in your head, sharing space with the dreams about scary eyeless people in your living room.What does that say about what is in your head?

Think about it.Won't you? Thank you.

No comments: