Monday, March 19, 2012

Free Sketch 2: TMLMTBGB


This was a sketch I did for a comic for the New York Neo Futurists sketch group's comic book, which came out a few years ago. I did two comics for them based on sketches their participants wrote and performed. The comics were well received, then I never heard about it again. I think it wasn't such a popular item and you'll never know it had ever been produced, ever. I also believe I may have one of a small number of remaining copies you'll ever find. That's little sad Suzy above, who couldn't be happy because no matter what she consumed, and she consumed a lot. It was a neat sketch, which was awesome to see live, and I tried to capture as much of the original performance as possible while adding the unique value of the drawn visual medium could give on its own.

No comments: